Sunday, February 21, 2010

Let the challenge begin!

Today is the first day of my Weigh2Win challenge through my work wellness program. I actually gained a little weight this week, which is disappointing, but it reminds me what I'm working for.

My starting weight for the challenge will be 315 pounds.

Yesterday I had a training session for my Civil War Reenacting group, who portray horse drawn artillery. The commanding officer of the group, Capt. Stanley came up to me and asked "Have you lost a tremendous amount of weight?" So my hard work is starting to pay off!

As I was jogging next to the cannon as it was being pulled by the horses I had to hold my pants up, which are now a little big for me, so 1. I was jogging next to the cannon and 2. my pants were falling down, so I guess that answers the captain's question.

My goal by the end of the 12 week challenge is to be well under 300 pounds. 3 pounds a week would be 36 pounds and bring me down to around 280.

No comments:

Post a Comment