Saturday, October 24, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Guilt Free Gluttony. Obviously no matter how healthy something may be you can't eat a ton of it. 3000 calories of healthy food will make you just as fat as 3000 calories of junk food if you don't burn it off, but a little tongue in cheek fun never hurts.

I am not a doctor nor a nutritionist and I do not intend to try to prescribe any specific diet or eating plan.. that's not my job. I am however a food scientist and lover of all things food and food related and the purpose of this page is to share some of my food science knowledge as well as do product reviews of low-fat, fat free, reduced sugar, sugar free etc.. products that I come across. As someone who is fighting my own battle with obesity and metabolic disorder, a precursor to Type II diabetes, I hope to be able to help others out there find healthier food choices that don't taste like cardboard.

*Individual results may vary, void where prohibited, tax tag and title not included, check your local listings, past performance does not guarantee future results and if your still reading this congrats on having the attention to detail you might need when it comes to reading and deciphering food labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment